A training camp for cyclists from Turkmenistan held in the UAE
24 February, 2017 (14:41)
Tags: Track Cycling
In preparation for the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, the national cycling team of Turkmenistan held training camp in the United Arab Emirates.
At the invitation of the UAE Cycling Federation and with the assistance of the Embassy of Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan national cycling team held training camp from 15 to 23 of February 2017 in the Emirate of Sharjah.
Under the guidance of a worldwide recognized well experienced coach from Russian Albert Kolybin, athletes practiced and sharpened their skills in road cycling in order to achieve high results.
Place and time of training camps were not chosen by chance. Cyclists from Turkmenistan will participate in the Asian Cycling Championships, which will begin on February 24 in the capital of Bahrain, Manama. Camping in the UAE provided the opportunity for athletes to train in the conditions similar to those that will be in Bahrain.
News #Track Cycling
- Latest NewsToday (09:32)
- Latest News21 September, 2017 (23:05)
- Latest News21 September, 2017 (10:18)
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (23:02)
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (12:10)
- Latest News18 September, 2017 (23:01)
- Latest News18 September, 2017 (11:23)
- Latest News12 September, 2017 (13:08)
- Latest News09 September, 2017 (18:06)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News01 September, 2017 (18:28)
- Latest News12 August, 2017 (10:01)
- Latest News24 February, 2017 (14:41)
- Latest News
The tournament defining the composition of national team for participation in international competitions was held at Ashgabat Indoor Cycle Track22 December, 2016 (13:03)
- Latest News
Turkmen bike riders are preparing for the Asian Games in 2017 under the leadership of the famous Russian coach16 October, 2016 (10:50)
- Latest News01 September, 2016 (10:01)
- Latest News15 March, 2016 (12:02)
- Latest News11 March, 2016 (10:33)