Turkmen bike riders are preparing for the Asian Games in 2017 under the leadership of the famous Russian coach
To start the V Asian Indoor Games and Martial Arts has left 11 months. Turkmen sportsmen are preparing hard for this major event under the supervision of the international experts. So, currently the famous mentor, honored coach of Russia - Albert Kolybin is working now with our sportsmen. He will conduct trainings for our master classes on track disciplines included in the program of the Asian Games 2017 within a six-month period.
The foreign visitor has a huge work experience: his coaching career has been spent for more than 45 years. Albert Fedorovich trained athletes from the CIS countries, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Chile, having prepared dozen generations of riders, including many winners of world and European championships.
A.Kolybin’s visit to our country as a mentor is not the first time. His familiarity with Turkmenistan took place in the 70s of the last century. He worked here for five years, making a significant contribution to the development of the Turkmen school of cycling. For the upbringing of a whole galaxy of talented athletes, including the world champion Vyacheslav Kukhtin and Vasiliy Kudryashov, Victor Smirnov, and many others, Albert Fedorovich was then given the title of "Honored coach of Turkmenistan."
The current era of power and happiness, thanks to the initiative of President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, bike cycling, as well as all the sports movement as a whole was, in fact, a new birth. And when A.Kolybin received proposal work again in the Turkmen capital city, he agreed without a moment's hesitation.
- To me, the current visit to Ashgabat was a real shock, admits Albert Fyedorovich. - To say that the city has changed is to say nothing! Grandiose transformation! He seemed to be newly rebuilt. In fact, it is. Particularly Olympic Village impresses both the scale and the compactness. I've spent a few workouts at the indoor cycling track and assessed its standards: the track is laid perfect in all areas. I say this for sure because I was able to visit more than 60 countries, which have similar structures; but I've never seen how wonderfully built this one in Ashgabat.
News #Track Cycling
- Latest NewsToday (10:18)
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (23:02)
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (12:10)
- Latest News18 September, 2017 (23:01)
- Latest News18 September, 2017 (11:23)
- Latest News12 September, 2017 (13:08)
- Latest News09 September, 2017 (18:06)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News01 September, 2017 (18:28)
- Latest News12 August, 2017 (10:01)
- Latest News24 February, 2017 (14:41)
- Latest News
The tournament defining the composition of national team for participation in international competitions was held at Ashgabat Indoor Cycle Track22 December, 2016 (13:03)
- Latest News
Turkmen bike riders are preparing for the Asian Games in 2017 under the leadership of the famous Russian coach16 October, 2016 (10:50)
- Latest News01 September, 2016 (10:01)
- Latest News15 March, 2016 (12:02)
- Latest News11 March, 2016 (10:33)