Small gyms – sports complex for wrestlers and weight-lifters
A new multidisciplinary complex, which includes small gyms, was built on the territory of the Olympic Village in Ashgabat, that hosts dozens ultra-modern multifunctional sports objects built by Turkish specialists to host competitions and train sportsmen for the 5th Asian Games in 2017.
The new complex is designed to train athletes and host various competitions in martial arts. The 19,000-square-metre territory of the complex host three gyms and other specialized facilities supplied with modern equipment produced by leading sports equipment producers. Thus, there are four mats for practicing each sport in the Judo and Taekwondo gym.
Another gym is designed for practicing box and weightlifting. There are 16 lifting platforms, a number of portable boxing rings and special sports equipment in the gym.
The third gym is designed for wrestling tournaments. There are eight wrestling mats in the gym. All three gyms are equipped with stands: fixed stands designed for 184 spectators and extension stands designed for 668 seats. Totally, the gyms are able to host 2,500 spectators.
International contests, world and national championships will be held in the new complex. There are special facilities supplied with sports equipment for trainings, gyms, dining room, changing rooms, shower rooms, administrative offices in the complex. The zoned climate control system allows maintaining optimized temperature in all areas of the cluster.
- Latest News26 September, 2017 (21:49)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (22:17)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (10:20)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (22:45)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (10:15)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (20:00)
- Latest News14 September, 2017 (10:31)
- Latest News10 September, 2017 (10:00)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News28 August, 2017 (12:40)
- Latest News22 August, 2017 (16:03)
- Latest News29 June, 2017 (17:55)
- Latest News21 June, 2017 (09:56)
- Latest News16 June, 2017 (16:56)
- Latest News19 May, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News18 May, 2017 (14:24)
- Latest News30 October, 2016 (09:59)
- Latest News27 September, 2016 (11:27)
- Latest News08 September, 2016 (19:01)
- Latest News08 July, 2016 (10:21)