Turkmenistan national team is the winner of the Asian Championship in kickboxing
Our compatriots successfully performs at the Asian Championship in kickboxing (version K-1), winning 10 medals (6 gold and 4 silver). The event took place in Bukhara (Uzbekistan) having gathered leading kick-boxers from a number of countries of the Asian continent, including the national team of Turkmenistan, which has become the best in the team event.
Gold medals were awarded by Hudayguly Komekov in the weight category 54 kilograms, Nariman Aydogdiyev (60 kg), Merdan Mamedov (67 kg), Berdy Bekmuradov (75 kg), Azamat Djumakuliyev (86 kg).
In the weight category of 71 kilograms our sportsmen Gochmurat Jumaniyazov and Shohrat Yagmyrov took relatively the first and the second places.
"Silver" has been won by Gadam Abdyyev (63.5 kg), Sardar Mamedov (81 kg), Shohrat Pirimanov (91 kg).
The held competition has become a good test for kickboxers in the run-up to the World Games in Martial Arts, which will be held in South Korea in early September of this year.
- Latest News27 September, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News26 September, 2017 (21:49)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (22:17)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (10:20)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (22:45)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (10:15)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (23:48)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (10:51)
- Latest News14 September, 2017 (18:24)
- Latest News09 September, 2017 (16:42)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:09)
- Latest News02 May, 2017 (15:02)
- Latest News01 May, 2017 (10:53)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (23:24)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (16:00)
- Latest News28 April, 2017 (21:45)
- Latest News27 April, 2017 (22:35)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (21:16)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (17:49)