Turkmenistan's national team won first place in the team event at the tournament in kickboxing in Riga
28 March, 2016 (17:04)
Triumphantly ended performances of Turkmen kick boxers at the international tournament in the capital of Latvia - Riga, where our compatriots won six gold and one silver medal. This provided the national team of Turkmenistan first place in the team event.
The competition was attended by about 150 athletes from 12 countries -. Russia, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Belarus and other. Awards were played in several disciplines. Turkmen excelled in three of them - low-kick, full contact and K-1.
At the top of the podium in various weight categories stood up Shameret Halliyev Muhammad Altybay, Merdan Mammedov, Shohrat Yagmyrov (students of the National Institute of Sports and Tourism), Ramil Kasimov and Ylham Geldimammedov. Silver medal is in the asset of Ismail Atayev. Winners of the tournament are part of a comprehensive sports school of Ashgabat city sports committee, where they study under the guidance of distinguished coaches of Turkmenistan Alexander Snagovsky, Rejep Hodzhamammedov, Salyh Mamekov and Shohrat Annamedov.
Currently, the Turkmenistan team of kick boxers prepares for the international tournament, which will take place from 8 to 11 April in Antalya (Turkey) and to the World Cup in the capital of Hungary - Budapest.
- Latest News27 September, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News26 September, 2017 (21:49)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (22:17)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (10:20)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (22:45)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (10:15)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (23:48)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (10:51)
- Latest News14 September, 2017 (18:24)
- Latest News09 September, 2017 (16:42)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:09)
- Latest News02 May, 2017 (15:02)
- Latest News01 May, 2017 (10:53)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (23:24)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (16:00)
- Latest News28 April, 2017 (21:45)
- Latest News27 April, 2017 (22:35)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (21:16)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (17:49)