Female trio's success at the table tennis world championship in Kuala Lumpur
06 March, 2016 (10:28)
At the table tennis world championship in the capital of Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, our athletes won gold medals in the team competition of the fourth division, providing an outlet to the third division.
The composition of the national team of Turkmenistan was one of the youngest in the world championship. So, in Ashgabat trio of small tennis racket masters victory celebrated the 13-year-old Maria Plotko. Despite her young age, this year she was the best in the national championship among women in the discipline of "Singles."
With M.Plotko to the highest step of the podium also have risen master of sports Enedzhan Balliyeva and candidate master Oguldzhennet Niyazgylydzhova.
In the final match of our national team athletes we beat Lebanon. The struggle for access to the second division will be in the 2017 World Cup, which will be held in Düsseldorf (Germany). Not an easy task, because in the third division they will meet with teams from 23 countries.
Meanwhile, the junior national team of Turkmenistan is preparing for international qualifying tournament, which will be held in early May in Isfahan (Iran). In these competitions will be awarded tickets to the Asian championship among juniors up to 18 years, scheduled to take place this autumn.
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (23:02)
- Latest News19 September, 2017 (20:39)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News01 September, 2017 (18:14)
- Latest News21 August, 2017 (10:21)
- Latest News22 May, 2017 (16:00)
- Latest News28 September, 2016 (11:34)
- Latest News23 September, 2016 (21:40)
- Latest News22 September, 2016 (11:04)
- Other News
Horse run relay race: Balkan province received the horse relay race in honor of the Asian Games 201726 June, 2016 (19:40)
- Latest News06 March, 2016 (10:28)
- Latest News01 February, 2016 (18:09)
- Latest News14 November, 2013 (21:15)
- Latest News15 September, 2013 (21:19)