14 medals of Turkmen wrestlers
13 May, 2013 (22:21)
Turkmen sportsmen gained great success in the two large competitions of the international level – world championship on jiu-jitsu held in the Russian Suzdal city and the 5th Open Championship of Saxony in sports and martial sambo wrestling held in Dresden (Germany).
In general, the receptacle of sport achievements of Turkmenistan was replenished with 14 medals (8 gold medals, 3 silver and 3 bronze ones).
Around 230 best masters from 18 countries took part in the competitions in martial arts on jiu-jitsu. S. Hojamuhammedov, as a member of our team who became the winner in the weight category up to 84 kilograms, gained the highest award.
Two more medals – silver and bronze ones – were obtained respectively by Ya. Nuriev (up to 62 kg) and D. Djumaev (up to 92 kg). At that, the former Turkmen athlete competed in the final with trauma received in one of the previous combats. Showing the extreme courage and strength of will in the decisive fight, Ya. Nuriev won a special Cup from organizers of the championship “For will to the victory.”
The competitions among sport sambo wrestling were held among sportsmen of different age groups. In the group of athletes born in 1999-2000, two bronze medals were won by M. Allaberdiev and A. Aidogdiev, who competed in the same weight category – up to 41 kg.
S. Adaev won silver medal in the age group up to 12 years old, and his sister M. Adaeva showed the same result among the youngest competitors of the championship – juniors up to 10 years old.
In the group of sportsmen born in 1995-1996, two gold medals were won by Ashgabat athletes M. Gimmiev and Yu. Tanryberdiev, who competed in the categories up to 56 kg and 60 kg respectively.
Three times more, Turkmen sportsmen ascended the highest podium in the competitions among the men. R. Ismailov (up to 52 kg), K. Allanurov (up to 62 kg) and T. Tejenov (up to 82 kg) won gold medals.
At last, two more gold medals were won by Turkmen sportsmen in the competitions in martial sambo wrestling. The winners have become R. Yusupov (up to 57 kg) and A. Tanryberdiev (up to 62 kg).
This result in the team scoring brought the first place to the national team of Turkmenistan in sport and martial sambo wrestling.
- Latest News26 September, 2017 (21:49)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (22:17)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (10:20)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (22:45)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (10:15)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (20:00)
- Latest News14 September, 2017 (10:31)
- Latest News10 September, 2017 (10:00)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News28 August, 2017 (12:40)
- Latest News22 August, 2017 (16:03)
- Latest News29 June, 2017 (17:55)
- Latest News21 June, 2017 (09:56)
- Latest News16 June, 2017 (16:56)
- Latest News19 May, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News18 May, 2017 (14:24)
- Latest News30 October, 2016 (09:59)
- Latest News27 September, 2016 (11:27)
- Latest News08 September, 2016 (19:01)
- Latest News08 July, 2016 (10:21)