Triumph of Turkmen martial arts masters
28 October, 2014 (20:43)
Another day at the World Martial Arts Games in Istanbul (Turkey) has brought 34 awards to the team of Turkmenistan! The awards include - 22 gold, 5 silver and 7 bronze medals. The in-fact impressive success was achieved by our compatriots in such sport events, as belt wrestling, kickboxing, Thai boxing, and jujitsu.
In the wrestling tournament, our strong athletes have won 11 gold medals and one silver. Shatlyk Jumanazarov, Byashim Orazov, Seydi Batyrov, Annamyrat Charyev, Rejepali Orazaliev, Allanur Gochov, Pirguly Gurbandurdyev, Zuhra Madraimova, Lachin Badaglyeva, Rano Uzakova and Nasiba Surkieva have won first places. Tirkishgeldi Ayazov - a silver medalist.
Having demonstrated great success at the World Games, Turkmen belt-wrestlers have also demonstrated that our wrestlers are in first-class condition before the World Championship to be held in the middle of November in Ashgabat.
Our kick-boxers have also demonstrated the high level of training. They added nine awards, including 8 gold and 1 silver medals to prizes won by athletes of Turkmenistan. Pygy Silabov, Shameret Hallyev, Ismail Ataev, Shohrat Hallyev, Allamyrat Annamyradov, Hudayguly Komekov, Shohrat Yagmyrov and Mekan Amanov have won gold medals; Silap Silabov - silver medal.
Performances of our Thai boxing masters in Istanbul have been exciting as well. They have taken five prize-winning places. Nurgeldy Ataev and Sevara Yakubova have won 2 gold medals; and Resul Arashov, Bayramguly Bagshiev and Resul Byashimov became bronze medalists.
In the jujitsu competitions, Serdar Hojamuhammedov has brought gold medal to the Turkmen national team; Yusup Atamuradov, Zuhra Madraimova and Lachin Badaglyeva have won 3 silver medals; and Ahmet Tanyrberdiev, Jovlanbek Madaminov, Charymyrat Annagurbanov and Rahmet Taganov - 4 bronze medals.
The previous days at the World Games, Turkmen athletes had won five gold, one silver and two bronze medals in the pancratium and Thai boxing competitions. With a glance to the above-stated successes, it should be noted that the athletes of our national team have won 42 awards at the World Martial Arts Games, including 22 gold medals!
- Latest News27 September, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News26 September, 2017 (21:49)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (22:17)
- Latest News25 September, 2017 (10:20)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (22:45)
- Latest News24 September, 2017 (10:15)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (23:48)
- Latest News23 September, 2017 (10:51)
- Latest News14 September, 2017 (18:24)
- Latest News09 September, 2017 (16:42)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:15)
- Latest News08 September, 2017 (12:09)
- Latest News02 May, 2017 (15:02)
- Latest News01 May, 2017 (10:53)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (23:24)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (16:00)
- Latest News28 April, 2017 (21:45)
- Latest News27 April, 2017 (22:35)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (21:16)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (17:49)